Wireless Sensor Tags JSON Web Service API Documentation
The following are the open web service API of mytaglist.com/.net. These API are what you need to build everything from simple cutom automation/integration projects to full-fledged apps like the official iOS app.
- Register an OAuth 2.0 client to access these API
Collection of methods related to account creation and logging in/off.
Collection of methods used by a typical client app. Requires login.
Collection of methods related to retrieving motion event and temperature log data. Requires login.
Collection of methods related to retrieving motion event and temperature log data, publicly accessible using UUID for only those tags that have sharing enabled by their owners. Does not require login.
Live example below displays the latest temperature (and the date/time the temperature data point taken) from an actual tag:Example for obtaining latest data from command line (curl command) (Note: You must turn on the share bit of the tag by clicking the "Share" button to use this example.)
Collection of methods called by iOS/Android apps in order to register for Apple Push Notification or Google Could to Device Messaging. Requires login.
Collection of methods for KumoApp. Requires login.
Custom Hosted APIUsing the above web service hosted at https://mytaglist.com, anybody can start developing for Wireless Tags today. If you are system integrator, we also provide custom hosted API solutions.
We will host the above API at yourdomain.com and redirect your specified tag managers to there. The redirection only happens once at Tag Manager power on, after then all communication between the Tag Manager hardware and your server occur without going through mytaglist.com. You can choose any available Windows Server hosting providers, such as AWS and Rackspace.
From custom hosted API, the web service can connect to any Microsoft SQL Server you 100% own or control. All state information (including customer account information, tag configuration, logged data and event history) are stored at your SQL Server for further processing (report generation, real time notification by SQL database triggers, etc) by your custom code. Depending on the network bandwidth / server hardware you choose, you can provide your customers with higher reliability and throughput than what is offered by mytaglist.com for other users.
- One-time setup cost: $499
- Maintenance plan: $20/month + $0.50 times the number of tag managers + any Windows Server hosting charge we pay on your behalf.
- Price includes
- Monthly database schema update, server patch application for latest bug fixes and new features
- Usage of our notification email sending and text-to-speech Web service
- Access to iOS/Android app source code for building your custom apps to allow your customer to receive push notifications from your custom hosted Web service / API
- Maintenance of the server to ensure it is running (applying security patches)
- Contact email@example.com for information.
- Thermon(http://thermon.co) is a software solution built on top of Wireless Tags.
- Energy Technology Solutions (http://etsemerald.com) provides their customers with monitoring solutions using our products. Custom Hosted API: http://senzorz.etsemerald.com/eth/
- Earthcooler DX: http://earthcoolerdx.com/ Custom Hosted API: http://ecenergy.earthcoolerdx.com/eth/
Login screen UI & Code.
Registration screen UI & Code.
Main screen UI (includes most dialog boxes).
Events screen UI
KumoApp screen UI (includes most dialog boxes).
Motion Event Statistics screen UI & Code.
Temperature Statistics screen UI & Code.
General purpose statistics for one or more tags UI & Code.